Jun 19, 2007

May the force be with me!

Its been very busy lately. But break between jobs is always good. With a new job about to push me and my time lines, it was really good to have a break from the daily grind.

What better place, there could've been than Niagara Falls !!!!!

While the flight travel ( with layover's ) and the time-change between PST and EST was tuff, the mere thought of having spent 2 full days erases all that little suffering.

Niagara Falls is a marvel of mother nature and it was one of the best places I've ever been.

The stay in Buffalo, NY and the frequent commute to the falls was great. Living in the Bay area, Buffalo, NY to me, was a small and lonely city. Much smaller was the city of Niagara Falls, NY.

'Maid of the mist', 'Cave of the winds' and the view of the abundant water in Niagara River, even now makes me feel fresh.

I wished I had more time and immigration approvals to travel to Canada and view the falls from that side as well, but I'll wait :) If you've not been to Niagara Falls, I highly recommend it. Its a must see.

We came with beautiful and unforgettable memories. Even the very few captured turned out to be 515 photos in number.


It was truly a dream come true, having amazed reading about it, seeing glimpses of it. Being there with my wife and parents was a god bless.

Now that my batteries are charged I'm excited to face the new job, environment, people et al.,

May the force be with me, god!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home