Dec 18, 2006

Godspeed

Days and nights seem to fly by, in warp speed, given that I'm planning and doing so many things. The last three weeks had been crazy.

Relentless hunting for apartments pushed me to turn so many new leaves. Phase 2.0 is much more demanding :).

But last weekend, as I was able to slow down a bit, I looked back. Its amazing, as how my typical day or action has changed.

My 'fanatic packing urge' kicked in and as I was sorting through box by box and item by item, I realized that I can't be taking on the fly decisions as before !

Moving or packing is a good opportunity for me to chuck good amount of junk, or what I suddenly decide as don't want anymore. But now, that thought had to to take the back-seat, as I need to think of not just me.

What "we" would need in the future, what's expected etc.

Its a stretch to cope up with this shift :), but nevertheless, I was thinking that this is the classic requirement of Phase 2.0. I'm sure I'm enjoying it, but part of me was thinking - shouldn't I be giving some rest and show some mercy, to my 'ever planning' brain ?

Every day brings us, new, sweet and pleasant surprises.

And, oh yeah " life is beautiful "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home